-->

Jack Frost Cocktail




It brings me so much joy today to share with you this Jack Frost Cocktail recipe!
This has been on my bucket list of cocktails to make forever. A friend posted a picture of them on Facebook the other day and it jogged my memory to get on the ball and make ’em! NOW I see (and TASTE) what all the hype is about. OH. MY. WORD.

It was all I could do not to stick a straw in one of these and start slurping while I was photographing. They taste sweet, tropical and Christmas-y all at the same time.

If you don’t want an icy cocktail, you can also make a martini out of the same ingredients. In a shaker with ice, shake the vodka or rum, pineapple juice, cream of coconut and blue curacao and strain into a martini glass.



Jack Frost Cocktail


INGREDIENTS :
  • Light corn syrup or honey for rimming glasses
  • Flaked coconut for rimming glasses
  • 8 cups ice (more or less depending on desired consistency)
  • 1 cup pineapple juice
  • 1/2 cup blue curacao
  • 1/2 cup vodka or light rum (I used vodka)
  • 1/2 cup cream of coconut

INSTRUCTIONS :
  1. Rim the glasses: Pour a thin layer of corn syrup onto a plate and dip the rims into the corn syrup, then dip in coconut flakes.
  2. ..............
get full recipes : theblondcook.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel