-->

Healthy Strawberry Santas



These Santas actually started their lives as Santa Hats. The kids and my husband picked strawberries in the afternoon and I got all excited. I made what I thought were excellent Santa hats. But as soon as my husband walked in and saw them

Healthy Strawberry Santas


Healthy Strawberry Santa Ingredients :
  • Strawberries
  • A banana
  • Cottage Cheese
  • A black gel icing pen

Healthy Strawberry Santa Method :
  1. Take the top off a strawberry (ie the leaves)
  2. Slice a second slice from the top of the strawberry
  3. Slice a disc from a banana
  4. Spread one side of the banana with cottage cheese (relatively thickly, as this will become the beard)
  5. Place the strawberry slice on the serving plate
  6. ..........
  7. ..............

get full recipes : mykidslickthebowl.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel