-->

Broccoli Cheddar Keto Tots



I miss tater tots. I really do. This Keto recipe for broccoli cheddar tots is as close as I’ve come to that deliciousness. 


These are simple to make. I keep cauliflower and broccoli rice in the freezer, and I’ve used the broccoli rice for this recipe. I think cauli would work fine too!


You literally mix all the ingredients together. It’s so simple. One egg is fine and 2 tbs of almond flour is enough. The dough will seem super flimsy and won’t stick together too well. That’s fine, I promise.


Broccoli Cheddar Keto Tots


INGREDIENTS :


  • 2 cups cooked / cooled broccoli rice
  • 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 egg
  • 2 Tbs almond flour (we use this one)
  • Italian seasoning to taste


INSTRUCTIONS :


  1. If your broccoli rice is wet, make sure you drain the moisture out as much as possible.
  2. Mix all ingredients, making sure it's an even blend - this ensures the egg is evenly distributed.
  3. Roll gently into balls, lay out on the mat and tap flat with tart temper.
  4. Bake at 400 degrees for 8 minutes.
  5. ............
  6. ..................

get full recipes : linneyville.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel