-->

Lazy Keto Chips Recipe



I’m usually pretty motivated when I’m in the kitchen but yesterday I just wasn’t motivated at all. I ended up making these Lazy Keto Chips with very little preparations and only 2 ingredients! Should I call this lazy? Or should I say easy? Let’s go with easy instead.

So, for this lazy, I mean easy Keto Chips technique, this is what you need.


Lazy Keto Chips Recipe




Ingredients ;

  • Slices of cheese in about 1 1/2 inch squares
  • Tabasco Sauce
Optional: 
  •  Jalapeno Slices


Instructions :

  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Place a large piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
  3. Layout cheese squares on the baking sheet.
  4. Add a drop of Tabasco sauce to each square of cheese. Optional: Add a jalapeno slice on top for added flavor and spice! (Did you know there are different flavors of Tabasco sauce?!!)
  5. ............
  6. .................

get full recipes : isavea2z.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel