-->

Easy & Creamy Macaroni Salad



This Easy Macaroni Salad recipe is a favorite of mine for barbeques and summer gatherings. I first made macaroni salad in the 10th grade in my home economics class in high school. Since then I have changed up the ingredients a bit to make it more to my taste


This is my best macaroni salad because it is how I prefer it, without pickles and with olives and only a hint of mustard. The result is a cool, creamy macaroni salad that goes so well with barbecued foods. I like to use different colors of peppers for a more colorful salad.


Easy & Creamy Macaroni Salad #Macaronisaladrecipeeasy #Classicmacaronisalad #Macsaladrecipe #Easymacaronisaladsimple #Homemademacaronisalad #Creamymacaronisalad


Ingredients :

  • 4 cups macaroni uncooked
  • 1 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup onion chopped
  • 2/3 cup celery chopped
  • 2/3 cup bell peppers chopped (I like to use green and red or green and orange for color)
  • 1 carrot grated
  • 1 tablespoon chopped olives
  • 1 tablespoon white vinegar
  • 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon sugar
  • 1 tablespoon mustard
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon pepper

Instructions :

  1. Cook macaroni per package directions. Rinse with cold water and thoroughly drain.
  2. In a bowl, mix together mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper. Blend in onion, celery, epeppers, carrot and olives. Add cooked and drained pasta.
  3. Chill at least 2 hours.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel