-->

Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Bagels




I don’t know about you, but I like a hearty, protein-packed breakfast which is why I’m excited to share this SUPER SIMPLE and DELICIOUS recipe with you guys today for Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Bagels.

I toasted the bagels in the toaster oven, but I put instructions for using an oven in the recipe since that is what most people will use. Enjoy the breakfast bagels!


Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Bagels #sausage #eggfood #egg #cheesefood #cheese #bagels #breakfast



Ingredients :


  • 3 Everything Bagels
  • 6 eggs
  • 1/2 lb ground breakfast sausage
  • 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
  • 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella

Instructions :

  1. Preheat oven to 400
  2. Cook sausage
  3. Scramble eggs
  4. Slice bagels open and lay on baking sheet
  5. ............
  6. ...................

get full recipes : gracefullittlehoneybee.com


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel